The SOC-1 form is used to make changes to the schedule. Please provide course reference numbers (CRNs) for existing classes. This helps us to be more accurate and process your forms more quickly. This form does not apply focus designations. The General Education Office will notify us of your changes.

SOC-1 Form

Special Request Form

This form is used for the rollover only. It is not guaranteed that we will be able to fulfill all of the requests.

Special Request Form