Due to our physical office being closed, our Lending Library is currently unavailable. However, additional resources can be found through the Hawaii State Public Library System and the University of Hawaii Library System.
Donations are not being accepted at this time but will resume once we can reopen our physical office.
- All of PAC's books/DVDs/flashcards may be borrowed except for PAC's reference materials, which are denoted by a sticker on the spine.
- You may read PAC's reference materials in the PAC office in exchange for a UH ID.
Rules for Borrowing Books
- You must be a current UH Mānoa student.
- You must complete the consent form before borrowing from the lending library
- Up to FIVE books may be borrowed at a time.
- Books may be borrowed for two weeks at a time. After which, the books must be returned to our office during our office hours unless renewed.
- Books can be renewed, and held onto for up to 60 days at a time. If a book is held for 60 days, then there will be a 30-day refractory period where that book cannot be borrowed again by the same person.
- The damaging, defacing and marking of Lending Library books in any way in pencil or otherwise is forbidden. This includes writing in books in pencil/pen/highlighter and folding page corners.
- If you do not honor the rules, then you will not be able to borrow from our library in the future.
How to Renew Books
- Please let us know if you would like to renew a book either 1) in person, 2) through email (email@example.com), or 3) over the phone (808-956-8646).
- If another student is on the waitlist for a book, then you will not be able to renew the book.
If the book(s) you are interested in are currently being borrowed, you may put yourself on the waitlist to request the book(s). Once they are returned to our office you will be notified of their availability and have FIVE business days to check them out from our office. Use the form below to add yourself to the Lending Library Waitlist.
Having difficulties accessing the form? Click here to be directed to the online form, Lending Library Waitlist.