PAC maintains an extensive lending library of pre-health/pre-law resources for students.
Additional resources can also be found through the Hawaii State Public Library System and the University of Hawaii Library System. For health resources, click here.
- All of PAC’s books/DVDs/flashcards may be borrowed except for PAC’s reference materials, which are denoted by a sticker on the spine.
- You may read PAC’s reference materials in the PAC office in exchange for a photo ID
- Up to 5 books make be borrowed at a time.
- Books may be borrowed for two weeks at a time. Please let us know if you would like to renew a book either in person, through email, or over the phone.
- If another student is on the waitlist for a book, you will not be able to renew the book.
- If you waitlist for a book, we will email you when the book becomes available.
- If you do not honor the due date, a financial obligation hold may be placed on your MyUH account.
- You must complete the consent form before borrowing from the lending library