PAC maintains an extensive lending library of pre-health/pre-law resources for students. Additional resources can also be found through the Hawaii State Public Library System and the University of Hawaii Library System. For health resources, click here.
- All of PAC’s books/DVDs/flashcards may be borrowed except for PAC’s reference materials, which are denoted by a sticker on the spine.
- You may read PAC’s reference materials in the PAC office in exchange for a photo ID.
- Complete the wait list form if you would like to be placed on a wait list for an item that is currently checked out by another student.
- If you are on the waitlist for a book, then we will email you when the book becomes available.
How to Borrow Books
- You must complete the consent form before borrowing from the lending library
- Up to 5 books may be borrowed at a time.
- Books may be borrowed for two weeks at a time.
- If you do not honor the due date, then a financial obligation hold may be placed on your MyUH account.
How to Renew Books
- Please let us know if you would like to renew a book either 1) in person, 2) through email (email@example.com), or 3) over the phone (808-956-8646).
- If another student is on the waitlist for a book, then you will not be able to renew the book.