**Reminder: During summer 2018 we will only have Academic Coaching, Academic Skills, and Learning Strategies by appointment.**
WHERE: Sinclair Library
WHEN: Click the Book Now button below to view the full schedule
HOW: One-on-One, or bring friends (pls specify when you make an appt.)
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Click the orange Book Now button
- Register for the appointment system if you haven't already
- Choose your subject, tutor, date, & time (see below for details)
- Work with your tutor in an individualized session!
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Assigned work
- In-Progress work
- Textbook, notes, etc.
- Your thinking caps!
"Excellent tutoring session. Have many questions on larger concepts, which were easily broken down into smaller comprehensible blocks of knowledge."
"Patient and knowledgeable tutor!"
How to Book an Appointment
- Click the Book Now button above!
- Select subject from drop down menu. If needed, select One Hour Session.
- Select tutor or No Preference.
- Select available day on the calendar.
- Select an available time.
- Log in as new or returning user. If new user, fill out required fields. Add a note for your tutor.
- Click Finalize Appointment.
How to Cancel an Appointment
- Click the Book Now button or click here.
- Login to your account in upper right hand corner.
- Click Cancel to the right of your appointment.
- Explain your reasoning for cancelling the appointment.
- Click Cancel Appointment.
- Meet your tutor on the right side of the Sinclair Library front desk.
- 1 hour, per subject, per week appointment limit
- < 24 hr cancellation = no show
- 2 no shows = Learning Strategies Appointment
- Basic statistics
- ICS 111, 141
- NREM 203
- MATH 100, 134, 140, 203, 215, 241, 242, 243, 244
- BIOL 101, 171, 172, 275, 375, 402
- CHEM 100, 131, 161, 162, 272, 273
- FSHN 185
- PHYL 141, 142, 301, 302
- PHYS 151, 152, 170, 272
- ACC 201, 202
- ECON 130, 131, 300, 301 321