Don't forget to also ask your departments and TAs about additional tutoring or academic support, especially if you're in the College of Language, Linguistics, and Literature! There are lots of department-coordinated programs created to help you!
Need help with any other UH stuff?
Not sure where to go with your question or issue? Need guidance or referral to campus resources? Seeking clarification on a campus policy or procedure? Just want to talk? We're here if you need us. Check out UHM campusHELP for all your campus related questions and concerns!
Printable Resources (.pdf)
- How to Mark Your Textbook
- Identifying Organizational Patterns
- Learning Suggestions
- Lecture Notes Self-Check
- Listening and Notetaking
- Listening Evaluation
- Main Ideas and Supporting Details
- Notetaking Formats
- Patterns of Thinking and Organization
- SQ4R Method of Study
- Study Skills Suggestions
- Anatomical Word Roots
- Time Management
- Where are You Now?
- PLRS Learning Cycle
- Six Steps for Developing Good Time Management Habits
- Systematic Approach to Time Management
- Time Management Awareness Inventory
- How to Prepare a Monthly and Weekly Schedule
- How to Prepare a Pre-Exam Schedule
- Blank Weekly Pre-Exam Schedule
- Sample Weekly Pre-Exam Schedule
- Blank Periodic Pre-Exam Schedule
- Sample Periodic Pre-Exam Schedule
- Sample Monthly Schedule
- Sample Weekly Schedule