PMO Go LEAD: Learn Engage Achieve Develop
Please go to the PMO: Go LEAD EF College Study Tour Program website to see the current price.
Apply and submit application fee as soon as possible for the best pricing.
See the Keep In Mind section at the bottom of the page for more information about the Program Acceptance Guarantee* and the Course Approval Guarantee.***
Included in Price:
- Round-trip airfare from Honolulu
- Hotel accommodations for all nights in 3-4 star hotels with private bathroom en suite
- Transportation to EF-arranged activities
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Full-time Tour Director to manage all on-ground logistics (checking into hotels, communicating with bus drivers, respond to any emergency scenarios, etc.)
- Guided sightseeing
- Entrance to all scheduled activities, including the Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
- Flexible payment plans and options (further details online here)
- Travel Insurance ($165)
- Study Abroad Health Insurance ($12)
- International Student Identification Card (ISIC) ($25)
- Study Aboard Fee ($456 for 3 UHM Credits)**
- All participants need a passport that is valid for at least six months after their return date, and non-U.S. citizens may need additional documentation. Passport applications can take up to six to eight weeks to process. Please click here for more information about applying for a passport.
- Pay $95 app fee ASAP on Education First (EF) *
- Program Acceptance Guarantee*
- Course Approval Guarantee**
- Once accepted, application fee is credited to program balance.
- Fill out the PMO: Go LEAD Application ASAP
- Statement of Interest due ASAP via Program Application Google Form
- Resume (particularly leadership projects, service hours, 1 educational/professional reference, 1 personal reference) due ASAP via Program Application Google Form
We encourage all members of Peer Mentor Ohana to apply for this program. Space is limited on the College Study Tour portion of the PMO: Go LEAD Program and all applicants may not be accepted. Participants not accepted to the College Study Tour portion are still encouraged to take part in Peer Mentor Ohana as everyone will play a vital role in positively impacting our campus and communities.
If you are not a member of PMO, please email email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about becoming a member of Peer Mentor Ohana. PMO membership is open to all students of UH Manoa and we are frequently seeking new members.
WHEN | WHERE | WHY:
The program will take place during the Spring 2018 semester. We will travel from Honolulu March 22 and return April 1/2, 2018. We will travel to:
View the detailed itinerary here. (pending update to the London, Paris, Florence, Rome itinerary)
PMO: Go LEAD is a collaborative learning experience hosted by student org Peer Mentor Ohana (PMO) and the Learning Assistance Center. The PMO: Go LEAD Program is more than just an opportunity to study abroad. Through this program participants will:
- Expand on local and international connectedness and community engagement
- Exchange language and culture between UH Manoa students and others
- Develop a broader international perspective and cultural competency
- Serve as a platform for empowerment for emerging LEADers to positively impact their communities and their world
- Strengthen their knowledge and skills through personal development, leadership, project/program development and service learning.
Please note that the location on this ppt does not reflect the official location for this program.
Keep in Mind
*Program Acceptance Guarantee: If you are not accepted into the program, your application fee will be refunded by EF College Study Tours. Upon acceptance to the program, the $95 app fee will be credit to your program balance and becomes non-refundable.
**Course Approval Guarantee: The credit bearing course is pending approval. We encourage interested applicants to enroll, apply and submit your application fee as soon as possible for the PMO: Go LEAD Program. Please do not rely on financial aid to cover the costs of the program until you are notified whether or not the course has been approved on or around October 20. If the course is not approved by October 20, EF College Study Tours will offer a refund of your application fee and expenses paid if you needed financial aid to cover the expenses of the program.
***Program enrollment is limited. Complete applications are on a rolling deadline and will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Email email@example.com so we can discuss the details and various financial tools to make this happen!