Two semesters before you plan to graduate, schedule an appointment with your Interdisciplinary Studies Adviser to complete a Graduation Check.
1. Your Interdisciplinary Studies adviser will review your transcript to check the status of your graduation requirements and to verify what you need to complete to graduate with an Interdisciplinary Studies degree. This is also an opportunity to check on any additional graduation requirements such as a minor or a certificate.
2. Complete a Graduation Plan that lists the remaining coursework to be finished before you graduate.
3. Fill out an Application for Degree form. A week or two after you file for graduation, check your MyUH account for the $30 diploma fee.
4. If you are planning to attend the commencement ceremony, you must register for commencement at the Mānoa Commencement Site.
REQUIREMENTS AND RULES FOR GRADUATION
1. Must have 120 minimum applicable credits and 45 minimum upper-division (UD) credits.
2. Completion of all core, program, major, and minor/certificate requirements for a letter grade.
3. “C” grade or better in major courses, and a grade point ratio (GPR) of at least 2.5 in your major equivalent.
4. Any incomplete or missing grades in any course must be converted to a letter grade prior to graduation or you must file for graduation the following semester.
5. Completion of all requirements as detailed on your Graduation Plan Sheet.
6. Monitoring the status of final semester grades is YOUR responsibility.
7. Graduation may be delayed if you fail to turn in required documents in the time specific to file for graduation no later than two weeks after instruction begins during the semester of graduation and no later than May 20 for the summer session.