Your Honors Journey begins with Honors coursework in the first and second year, followed by a BRIDGE session to transition to junior and senior year, where the focus is on the Senior Honors Project, and independent, mentored work within your major.
Your 4 Year Honors Program Journey will look something like this:
- Freshman and Sophomore year
- HON or A section course each semester, 2 of each over the over 4 semesters
- End of Sophomore year, BRIDGE SESSION to transition to Senior Honors Project
- Junior Year
- Submit Honors Project Proposal & Mentor/Proposal Form
- HON 495 Recommended
- Senior Year:
- HON 494 Required
- 2 semesters of HON 496 or 499 in major or pre-approved course from Honors track to work on Senior Honors Project
- Graduation Information Session
- Submit Senior Honors Project
- Present at Undergraduate Showcase
- Make sure to complete the following Graduation checklist.