Students who earn Honors will be able to:
- Show an understanding of the diverse nature of scholarship in the university;
- Articulate clearly a sound argument in written and oral form;
- Synthesize and analyze information from a variety of sources;
- Conduct independent scholarly work of professional or near professional quality in their field;
- Write and publicly defend a proposal for the Senior Honors Project;
- Report research in oral and poster presentations in the format expected at professional academic conferences;
- Engage purposefully in leadership/service, mentorship and/or multi-cultural/intercultural activities.