Students can get an Honors degree in any major offered at the University of Hawai`i at Mānoa, but several departments have developed Honors Tracks that articulate their major with the Honors Program’s requirements and make it easier for students to plan ahead.
The majors listed below have Honors Tracks, which allow students in these tracks to count preapproved classes in the major toward their Honors coursework. Students in these majors should consult with both their major advisor/honors advisor and the Honors Director before proceeding, as some tracks have alternative requirements than the general Honors Upper Division Program.
- Anthropology: Dr. Alex Golub
- American Studies: Dr. Jonna Eagle
- Botany: Dr. Alison Sherwood
- Economics: Dr. Baybars Karacaovali
- History: Dr. Karen Jolly
- Music: Dr. Jane Freeman Moulin
- Nursing: Dr. Estelle Codier
- Political Science: Dr. Ehito Kimura
- Psychology: Dr. Lorey Takahashi
- Public Health: Dr. Denise Nelson-Hurwitz
- Sociology: Dr. Barbara Joyce