Want to become Financial Literacy Peer Educator?
Why should YOU become a Financial Literacy Peer Educator?
- Improve your own money management skills
- Earn a stipend up to $6,000 for 2017-2018 academic year
- Develop strong professional leadership skills
- Enhance your public speaking abilities and facilitation skills
- Network with students, faculty & staff, community leaders and industry professionals
- Create fun activities for your campus community
- Make a lifetime impact on your peers and island community
Potential Financial Literacy Peer Educators should:
- Be a classified UH Manoa student enrolled (or will be) in the Fall 2017 semester
- Have earned at least 12 credits at UH Manoa
- Be available from May 30th – August 17, 2017
- Enroll in and complete COMG 499 (with OC and WI focus) during the 2017 Summer Session I
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- Be able to take initiative, are reliable and self-motivated
- Have good humor, flexibility, patience and can exercise mature judgement
- Are willing to commit to one year of service (170 hours per semester) as a Financial Literacy Peer Educator
Thank you for your interest, our application period has ended. Please check back next semester.