For inquiries, and to help us determine your eligibility, please send an e-mail answering the following questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your age?
- Are you a US citizen?
- (Immigrated permanent US residents can join but must acquire US citizenship within specified time frame.)
- Do you have a dependent care plan for dependents such as children or a spouse?
- Do you have any felonies, misdemeanors, or traffic citations on your record?
- Have you experimented with drugs to include marijuana? (If applicable, indicate dates.)
- Are you a college or high school student?
- What is the name of your school?
- If in college, are you a full-time student (indicate # of course hours)
- How many years of school will you have remaining in the upcoming term?
- What is your grade point average?
* For directions to our office click here: MAP
If you have any questions or need to speak to someone, we can be reached at:
Phone:(808) 956-7734 Main Office
808.956.2781 Unit Admissions Officer
AFROTC, DET 175, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 1460 Lower Campus Road, Honolulu HI 96822