PMO Go LEAD: Learn Engage Achieve Develop
INVOICES HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED
Included in Price:
- Round-trip airfare from Honolulu
- Hotel accommodations for all nights
- Transportation to activities
- Breakfast daily, X lunches, X dinners
- Guided sightseeing
- Travel Insurance ($165)
- Study Abroad Health Insurance ($12)
- International Student Identification Card (ISIC) ($25)
- Study Aboard Fee ($456 for 3 UHM Credits)**
- All participants need a passport that is valid for at least six months after their return date, and non-U.S. citizens may need additional documentation. Passport applications can take up to six to eight weeks to process. Please click here for more information about applying for a passport.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
- Fill out the PMO: Go LEAD Application ASAP
- Statement of Interest due ASAP via Program Application Google Form
- Resume (particularly leadership projects, service hours, 1 educational/professional reference, 1 personal reference) due ASAP via Program Application Google Form
- Submit written financial commitment
We encourage all members of Peer Mentor Ohana to apply for this program. Participants not accepted to the Europe portion are still encouraged to take part in Peer Mentor Ohana as everyone will play a vital role in positively impacting our campus and communities.
If you are not a member of PMO, please email email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about becoming a member of Peer Mentor Ohana. PMO membership is open to all students of UH Manoa and we are frequently seeking new members.
WHEN | WHERE | WHY:
The program will take place during the Spring 2018 semester. We will travel from Honolulu March 21 and return April 1, 2018. We will travel to:
View the detailed itinerary here. (pending finalization)
PMO: Go LEAD is a collaborative learning experience hosted by student org Peer Mentor Ohana (PMO) and the Learning Assistance Center. The PMO: Go LEAD Program is more than just an opportunity to study abroad. Through this program participants will:
- Expand on local and international connectedness and community engagement
- Exchange language and culture between UH Manoa students and others
- Develop a broader international perspective and cultural competency
- Serve as a platform for empowerment for emerging LEADers to positively impact their communities and their world
- Strengthen their knowledge and skills through personal development, leadership, project/program development and service learning.
Please note that the location on this ppt does not reflect the official location for this program.