How to Apply
All of the following items must be included for your application to be complete.
1. Complete ALL questions in the MHIRT 2020 Application Form
2. Provide copies of school transcripts (unofficial copies are accepted).
3. Provide the names and contact information for three (3) academic mentors/references.
4. Provide a personal essay regarding all of the following: (a) research experience, (b) international experience, (c) health disparities, and (d) career choices.
5. For those with low income eligibility, provide documentation (parents’ 2018 tax return or FAFSA student aid report).
ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY Wednesday, January 1, 2020 FOR CONSIDERATION.
Please submit all completed application forms by email or regular mail:
MHIRT-L@lists.hawaii.edu (as single PDF file)
Attn: MHIRT Program
Department of Tropical Medicine, Medical Microbiology & Pharmacology
John A. Burns School of Medicine
651 Ilalo Street, , BSB320
Honolulu, HI 96813