Rebooted in 2010, the Pre-Vet Club at the University of Hawaii at Manoa is a Registered Independent Organization aimed to help create a community of students who share an interest and passion for animals and veterinary medicine. Pre-Vet Club facilitates events that emphasize education and hands-on experience with animals of all shapes and sizes in addition to community service.
We are dedicated to:
* Providing members with valuable experience and opportunities with animals
* Helping members establish a solid curriculum
* Giving members the opportunity for campus and student involvement
* Presenting a chance to participate in community volunteer events
* Networking with individuals interested in animals and the veterinary profession
* Obtaining valuable leadership opportunities
The path to becoming a veterinarian is very rewarding, yet requires a lot of hard work and dedication. It entails undergraduate schooling, admission to an accredited veterinary medical school or college, completion of the curriculum, passage of appropriate certification examinations and state licensure. On average, most students complete their undergraduate pre-professional and veterinary education in eight years.
We are here to help you learn more about what it takes to become a veterinarian and help you prepare for vet school all while making new friends and having fun.
Animal Sciences 216
1955 East-West Road
Honolulu, HI 96822
|UH Pre-Vet Program Email: