The Office of the Registrar maintains students' academic records and provides services in registration, enrollment and degree verification, academic transcripts, and veterans' educational benefits. Visit the Sitemap for a complete list of services.
Top Resources for Students
UHM Yellow Ribbon Program Fall 2014 - Spring 2015 Application [PDF] for selected programs. Priority Deadline: July 15, 2014.
Summer 2014 diplomas are available for pick-up at the Office of the Registrar Service Window at QLC room 010.
Fall 2014 Grades May Have Caused Disenrollment of Spring 2015 Classes (Continuing Students)
Fall 2014 grades have been available for viewing on MyUH or STAR from Wednesday, December 24. If you did not meet all registration requirements (including minimum grade required for courses with prerequisites) for your Spring 2015 classes, you may have been automatically disenrolled from these classes (as well as all other classes affected by the disenrollment). Please check your hawaii.edu email for important notices.
Spring 2015 Check Class Availability (up-to-date online course listings)
Spring 2015 Registration Guide
The Registration Guide is available online only.
Spring 2015 begins January 12 (view Academic Calendar)
- Registration for All Incoming and Continuing Students (no late fee): January 7 to 11
- Late Registration (single $30 system-wide fee): January 12 through 21 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- UH Employee (Faculty and Staff) Registration: January 12 through 21 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Payment Receipt Deadline: January 21 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day to drop classes without "W" grade - January 20
- Last day to switch sections - January 20
- Last day to add classes - January 21
- Last day for in-person restricted withdrawal (with "W" grade) for Shidler College of Business 300+ courses - February 2 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day for in-person restricted withdrawal (with "W" grade) - March 13 at 4:00 pm (HST)