You may find past years' course descriptions in the University Catalog for the designated academic year. If the Catalog year you are seeking is not posted in course catalog archive below, please refer to the section on Older Course Descriptions that follows.
For course descriptions in the current academic year, please refer to the University Catalog.
|University Catalog Course Description Archive|
Below is a listing of historical UH Mānoa course catalogs from 1997 to the present.
Note: If a course description is not available in the University Catalog, contact the department/program offering the course.
The Office of the Registrar can provide course descriptions for classes offered prior to Fall 1997. To request a course description, mail or fax a signed, written request to the Office of the Registrar.
For written requests, please include the following:
- Other names used (maiden, previous marriage, legal name change, etc.)
- UH ID number or UH username
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Course subject and course number (e.g., PSY 100)
- Course title (e.g., Survey of Psychology)
- Academic year and semester you took the course (e.g., Spring 1976)
- Telephone number
- Address to which the course description should be mailed
- Student's signature
Course descriptions are generally processed five to 10 working days after receipt of request and are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service at no charge.