The Office of the Registrar maintains students' academic records and provides services in registration, enrollment and degree verification, academic transcripts, and veterans' educational benefits. Visit the Sitemap for a complete list of services.
Top Resources for Students
UHM Yellow Ribbon Program Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Application [PDF] for selected programs - Priority Deadline: July 15, 2016.
Summer 2016 diplomas are available for pick-up at the Office of the Registrar Service Window at QLC room 010.Fall 2016 Grades May Have Caused Disenrollment of Spring 2017 Classes (Continuing Students)
Fall 2016 grades have been available for viewing on MyUH or STAR from Wednesday, December 21. If you did not meet all registration requirements (including minimum grade required for courses with prerequisites) for your Spring 2017 classes, you may have been automatically disenrolled from these classes (as well as all other classes affected by the disenrollment). Please check your hawaii.edu email for important notices.
Spring 2017 Check Class Availability (up-to-date online course listings)
- Registration for All Continuing and Incoming Students (no late fee): January 5 to 8
- Late Registration (single $30 system-wide fee): January 9 through 18 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- UH Employee (Faculty and Staff) Registration: January 9 through 18 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Payment Receipt Deadline: January 18 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day to drop classes without "W" grade - January 17
- Last day to switch sections - January 17
- Last day to add classes - January 18
- Last day for in-person restricted withdrawal (with "W" grade) for Shidler College of Business 300+ courses - January 30 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day for in-person restricted withdrawal (with "W" grade) - March 10 at 4:00 pm (HST)