Abstract submission is now open. The deadlines for abstract submission are listed as follows:
April 25: Abstract submission deadline for Contributed Talks
April 25: Abstract submission deadline for Student Paper Competition
May 12: Abstract submission deadline for Poster Session
May 30: Deadline for student paper competition manuscript submission
Conference registrants may give one oral presentation or one poster presentation. Abstract submission is required for all presentations.
Note: ONLY ONE ABSTRACT PER PRESENTING AUTHOR WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR AN ORAL PRESENTATION. If there is available space, a second abstract submitted to the poster session will be considered.
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Register for the conference after abstract submission.
- Know your session type. Registrants may give one oral presentation or one poster presentation. The choices of session type are:
- Student paper competition: Select this choice if you wish to enter the student paper competition. See rules on the Student Paper Competition page to confirm your eligibility.
- Contributed session: If you wish to give an oral presentation of a paper and are not entering the student paper competition nor are you a previously confirmed participant in an invited session, select "Contributed Session Preferred". If your abstract is accepted for an oral presentation, your talk will be grouped with talks on related topics into a contributed session at the conference. Contributed talks are typically 15-20 minutes in length, with the length determined by the number of contributed talks and time available. Given the large response anticipated for the 2014 WNAR conference, we cannot guarantee an oral presentation and your submission may be moved to the poster session.
- Invited session: Select this choice if you were previously contacted and confirmed your participation in a WNAR or IMS Invited Session.
- Poster presentation: Anyone registering for the conference may give a poster presentation. The poster presentation session will be held on the evening of Sunday, June 15, 2014, during the mixer.