Skip to main content

Animal Transfers

For all animal transfers within the State of Hawaiʻi and between institutions within the State of Hawaiʻi and out of the State of Hawaiʻi, an Animal Transfer Form T-1 must be completed. For additional information, please consult the Laboratory Animal Service.

  • Animal Transfer Form T-1 (Download as a PDF or Word document)





Contact Us

Office of Research
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
Biosafety Compliance Program
1960 East-West Road, Biomed T110
Honolulu, HI 96822