PopUp Presentations for Faculty and Graduate Students
Festival Dates: July 25 August 7, 2017 Honolulu, Hawaii
Submission Deadline: October 15, 2016
The 2017 Asia Pacific Dance Festival is offering Faculty and Graduate students the opportunity to present original scholarship and creative work through PopUp presentations. All presentation proposals will be peer reviewed and selected based on quality, connection to the festival theme Beyond Borders and space availability.
In the case of group presentations, at least one member of each PopUp presentation needs to register as a participant in the Asia Pacific Dance Festival Intensive.
Eligibility for APDF PopUp Presentations:
- 2017 APDF Intensive Participant
- Faculty or Graduate Student
- Professional dancers & choreographers will be considered contingent on space availability
PopUp Presentations Types:
- Research / Paper Presentations
- Performance / Choreography Presentations
- Dance Film / Media Presentations
*Note: Presentations must relate to festival theme Beyond Borders
PopUp Presentation Format:
- 15 minute maximum followed by a moderated question and answer session
- Presentations will be given in the Dance Building studio or classroom
- Audio Visual support is available upon request (sound, projector and computer only)
- No lighting or staging support will be provided.