How we support students
Live 1-on-1 tutoring
Professional and academic development
Summary and analysis
Ready to get started?
How we support teachers
- Differentiated instruction: tutors can work with a student or group of students on certain skills or topics
- Content review: students can ask for assistance with class information they don’t understand or for which they need clarification
- Independent practice: tutors can go over classwork or unfinished classwork with students
- Revisions: tutors can be available to help incorporate teacher feedback effectively into revisions
- In-class demos: tutors are available to provide in-class demonstrations of tutoring services
Writing Tutoring Sessions from 2014-2017
Hawai'i DOE K-8
Hawai'i High Schools
Now you’re ready to schedule your appointment! A light gray box means that a tutor is available for that time. When you choose your appointment time, fill out the information about what you want to work with the tutor on. If you have an assignment ready, please attach it to the appointment. This will allow the tutor to be prepared for you.