Quick Instructions for Logging into the OLA Tutoring Room
Additional troubleshooting information can be found here or here
1. Go to the Online Learning Academy website. (manoa.hawaii.edu/ola/)
2. Click on "Enter Tutoring Room".
3. Type your first and last name in to the box and click the button "Log In".
4. You will need to run an application called Java. The computer should do this automatically.
5. Blackboard Collaborate will begin to load. A dialog box will appear and ask you to select your connection type (dial up, wireless, DSL, etc). Select your connection type from the list.
6. Once you have successfully logged on to the main room, a tutor will greet you shortly via the chat box located in the lower left corner of the screen.