“Building a Future From A Legacy of Excellence”
The Lāhui Hawai‘i Research Center (LHRC) is part of the Kekaulike Grant Project, a Title III Collaborative Partnership between the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa and the University of Hawai‘i Maui College.
LHRC initiatives and activities include:
- Research and Writing Workshop Program
- Haumana/Faculty Mentorships
- Writing/Reading Groups
- Online Archive and Database
- Lāhui Hawai’i Issues Community Workshops
- White Papers
- Annual Conference
- “An Evening With…” Speaker Series
For more information on the Lāhui Hawai‘i Research Center
For more information on the Lāhui Hawai’i Research Center Student Conference visit the conference website.