Skip to main content

NEOMA Business School




  • Exchange students take classes at the Reims Campus, which is 45 minutes from Paris by high-speed train.


Open to graduate & undergraduate students in Business only.

  • Academic areas at Reims: Graduate business students may take courses in the Sup de Co Reims program (Fall, Spring, or Year). Undergraduate business students may take courses in the International Bachelor Program.
  • Note to Business Students: This university is AACSB accredited.


Yes - Many graduate business courses are taught in English. Also, the spring semester International Bachelor Programme is taught entirely in English.


Fall Semester Mid September - late December (grad students only!)
Spring Semester

January - late June (graduate)

February - late June (undergraduate)

Year Mid September - late June (graduate students only!)
Summer See MIX Summer Programs for dates.


On-campus housing is available, and housing assistance is provided. There is a cafeteria and a Point Gourmand on each campus.
Arrange your own housing
Students may choose to live off-campus in the city center, which is a 10-minute bus ride to campus. Housing assistance is provided.


TUITION - MIX students register as full-time students at UH Manoa and pay regular UHM tuition & fees.  Your tuition category (Resident, Non-Resident, WUE, etc., stays the same). You do not pay overseas tuition. 

LIVING EXPENSES - In addition to paying UHM tuition, you are responsible for all living and travel expenses during your international exchange. Below are estimates of these expenses, for planning purposes only. Amounts listed below are for one semester, and will vary based on your individual needs and choices, as well as foreign exchange rate fluctuations.    

  • Books & Supplies: $200
  • Housing & Meals: $7,000
  • Personal Expenses: $2,000
  • Local Transportation: $200
  • Round-trip airfare (from Hawaii): $2,000
  • Health Insurance: $400
  • Visa Expenses: $100 (+trip to San Francisco Consulate)

FINANCIAL AID - Since you are still a registered UHM student while on MIX, you continue to be eligible to receive financial aid and scholarships.  If you submit a ‘MIX Student Budget for Financial Aid Purposes’ form, UHM financial aid will take into consideration your overseas living and travel expenses when awarding your grants/loans. More info on Financial Aid & Scholarships for MIX 


What is a visa? A visa is an official stamp or document affixed within your passport that has been issued by a foreign government granting permission for entry into the country for a specific purpose.

MIX Students: It is your responsibility to obtain a student visa, if required. The information below is provided for reference purposes only; always consult your destination country's consulate website for the latest and most accurate information on visa requirements. Visa requirements may be different for U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens.

France: Exchange students must obtain their Student Visas while in the USA. France is part of the Schengen Borders Agreement. All applicants for student visas must first register with Campus France. To apply for a student visa, Hawaii students should visit the Consulate General of France in San Francisco, CA. Students are required to attend an interview and submit biometrics in person; the passport with visa will be returned to you in the mail via a prepaid self-addressed envelope. Contact the San Francisco Consulate for details.










Interactive MIX Map