Join us! Volunteers are essential to a thriving garden. Your time and talents can help support Lyon Arboretum while providing you with a rewarding experience in a very special place.
Volunteer Application Forms
Please fill out the appropriate form, save and then email to Jill Laughlin or call 808-988-0461 for more information.
- Education Program (assist with school field trips)
- Garden Guides
- Greenhouse Assistant
- Grounds Crew Volunteers (M-F grounds crew and the Monthly 1st Saturday Work Party)
- Hawaiian Rare Plant Program (Micropropagation Lab or the Seed Conservation Lab)
- Jams & Jellies Group
- Lei, Wreath & Oshibana Group
- Office Support
- Plant Sales & Special Events
- Photo Archives
- Signage Crew
- Trail Building & Maintenance
- Trail Sweepers
- Visitor Center/Gift Shop
- Help Maintain our gardens, including the Bromeliad Garden, Children’s Garden, Ethnobotany Garden, Herb Garden, Native Plant Garden and the Ulu Garden.