For your safety and the enjoyment of your visit, please observe the safety guidelines.
- All visitors must sign in at the Visitor Center.
- Wear appropriate footwear with good traction.
- Trails may be narrow, slippery, and uneven.
- Insect repellant is recommended.
- Avoid entering streams or ponds, especially if you have open cuts or wounds.
Leptospirosis and other harmful bacteria may be present in the water or soil.
- Do not drink stream water, or eat plants or plant parts.
- Beware of falling branches, especially in windy weather.
- Please exercise caution throughout your visit.
- Pay attention to and follow all posted warnings.
- Removal of plants or plant parts is prohibited.
- Parking is for Lyon Arboretum visitors and guests only.
- No parking for Mānoa Falls Trail users.
- Destruction, disturbance, or pollution of the watershed is prohibited.
- Introduction of outside plants, terrestrial or aquatic animals, insects, or birds is prohibited.
- Pets are prohibited. Service animals must have service permits and be on a leash and in control at all times.