- For Students
- For Faculty
- News & Events
- News & Events
- Current Courses
- LAIS Certificate
- AGC in SLS/Spanish Applied Linguistics
- Language Immersion Programs
- Contact Us
Highly qualified graduating seniors (fourth or final year of undergraduate students in Canada) or those who have received an undergraduate degree of all disciplines may apply for the DAAD Study Scholarship for a year of independent study or a full master’s degree program at a German university.
– If you are a graduating senior (last year of undergraduate studies) or a graduate student, you must be enrolled full-time at an accredited North American university at the time of application. (Those who have already completed an undergraduate degree do not need to be currently enrolled.)
– Recent graduates should have received their bachelor’s degrees no longer than six years before the application deadline.
– Recent graduates who are currently in Germany (for no longer than one year at the time of application) are also eligible to apply.
– Applicants should be US or Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Foreign nationals are eligible if they have been full-time students at an accredited US or Canadian University for at least two years at the time of application.
– At the time of application, applicants may not have been living in Germany for a period of more than one year.
For more information: https://www.daad.org/gradstudy2
If you intend to apply, please contact Professor Christina Gerhardt, scholarship adviser and DAAD Ambassador at the University of Hawaii, representing Hawaii, the Pacific and West Coast.