This workshop introduces students to basic library resources enabling them to find books and journal articles for their research papers.
This workshop provides students with an analytic framework to evaluate sources and decide which ones are credible and which are not.
- CRAAP Test (PDF)
- CRAAP Test (Online Version)
- Web Site Evaluation Tool (PDF)
- Web Site Evaluation Tool (Online Version)
15-Minute Lite Sessions
Identifying Bibliographic Elements
This session helps students identify the bibliographic elements of a citation.
- Bibliographic Elements (Power Point)
- Bibliographic Elements of a Web Page
- Identifying Bibliographic Elements
Developing Research Questions
This session discusses the process of developing a general topic into a working research question and thesis.
Sources for Academic Writing
This session introduces students to the types of sources that are appropriate for academic writing.