- Two comfortable lounges in a safe environment for studying or just hanging out. The lounges are wireless hotspots and can be used for study groups and small meetings. There is also a play area for children.
- Video resources on a variety of topics.
- A reading resource library with hundreds of books, magazines, and journals.
- National and local lesbian and gay publications and resources.
- Referral services: our staff can help connect you with on and off campus resources on a range of issues such as: harassment, relationship violence, legal aid, and other crisis needs.
- University and community network opportunities.
- Free informational brochures and flyers from a wide range of organizations.
- A wireless environment and computers in the study lounge to check your email.