- Paligsahan sa Pagkanta (Songfest) is a Filipino song competition held at the end of Fall semester.
- Paligsahan sa Dula (Dramafest) is a Filipino drama compeition held at the end of Spring semester. Categories include Drama, Comedy, Musical, and Cultural plays written by students.
- Katipunan Magazin is an all-Filipino magazine that is published twice a year (Fall and Spring semesters). It is distributed to all Filipino students and faculty at the University of Hawaii System. Copies are distributed to students takin Filipino in the U.S. mainland universities.
- Picnic is held once every semester. The picnic exposes students to Philippine culture (traditional games, folk songs, food, etc...) outside of the classroom. It allows students to interact with other Katipunan members and the invited community members.
- Sine is a free film showing of Filipino movies at least once every semester. This event allows the students to practice their listening and speaking skills. This event is also open to the public.
- The Ate/Kuya Program is designed to provide help to Filipino 100 level students by upper level students with their learning process of the Filipino language.
- Banquet is held at the end of the Spring semester to induct the new officers and recognize the work of the outgoing officers.
- Fundraising and community services are also coordinated within the semester.