Skip to main content

International Visitors


Institutional Representatives

If you are visiting a specific department or unit, please contact that department directly to arrange your visit (UHM Departments). If you need assistance, you may contact the Office of International and Exchange Programs for guidance.

Visiting Scholars

International faculty and scholars wishing to come to UH Mānoa as Visiting Scholars or other categories typically should first make contact with a University department (UHM Departments) willing to be a sponsor. More information can be found at Faculty and Scholar Immigration Services, and at OIEP International Faculty & Scholars.

Visiting Students

Students enrolled at a university outside of the U.S. who wish to study at UH Mānoa for one or two semesters may be able to do so, even if their university does not have a formal partnership with UHM. Contact Mānoa International Exchange for options. Please also see OIEP International Students.

Prospective Students

Students wishing to visit the campus and gain more information for application purposes should contact UHM Admissions to schedule an official visit.