Welcome to Native Hawaiian Student Services and mahalo nui for your interest.
We strive to provide you with a variety of opportunities to engage in higher education wherever you happen to be on your educational journey.
Throughout our programs and services, we create experiences that intentionally engage Hawaiian identity because we believe it is integral to supporting student success. As such, we strive to provide co-curricular learning experiences that help to build leadership, life balance, and community among our students. Whether you are thinking about college, already in college, ready to return to college, or preparing to enter into the workforce we are here to help you succeed. If you are unable to find what you are looking for on our website, please do not hesitate to call us. We are here to support you!
Me ke aloha,
Willy Kauai, Ph.D.
Director of Native Hawaiian Student Services
- Community Outreach
- Research & Evaluation
- UHM Native Hawaiian Student Support Programs
- Graduate Students
- Request an Appointment
- Meetings with your Academic Advisor
- Student Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Hawaiian Language Placement Exam
- Concurrent Majors
- Incoming Students
- Student Scholar Spaces
- Hawaiian Language Majors
- Applying to Graduate School
- Hawaiian Studies Majors
- Double Majors
- Hawai‘inuiākea Lā Hemo Kula
- Academic Counseling for All Majors
- Lāhui Hawai‘i Research Center
- New Hawaiʻinuiākea School & Major Requirements
- Your Application has been Submitted!
- Academic Advising & Counseling
- Student Forms
- Upcoming Events