All housing applicants must submit a $25 non refundable application fee. Applications received without this fee will not be processed.
Summer Session I
May 25 - July 05
Summer Session II
July 05 - August 15
Summer Session III
May 25 - August 15
May 25 - August 15
|Double Occupancy||$ 820.00||$ 820.00||$ 1,640.00||$20.00/night|
|Double Occupancy w/Bath||$ 981.00||$ 981.00||$ 1,962.00||$23.93/night|
|$ 907.00||$ 907.00||$ 1,815.00||$22.13/night|
|$ 1,152.00||$ 1,152.00||$ 2,304.00||$28.10/night|
Rates do not include a $75 security deposit. This deposit is collected with the initial payment and is refunded, less any outstanding charges, at the conclusion of the contract.
Varied term are for residents who are taking course(s) with varied dates that do not fit within the regular summer session.
Payment and Financial Terms and Conditions
- Students who have been assigned will be notified via email.
- Students who have been assigned will receive information regarding their hall and room type assignment, the date when their payment is required, and a housing contract.
- Room payments should not be sent until a housing offer has been made.
- All housing applicants must successfully submit a $25 nonrefundable application fee. Applications received without this fee will not be processed.
- Acceptance of the student housing offer signifies consent to, and acceptance of all policies and procedures governing residence, including financial liability.
- Payments submitted will be applied to all rent, contract termination penalties, disciplinary fines, damage charges incurred during residency and any other outstanding University obligations.
- Accepted forms of payment for the application fee and initial housing deposit are cash, check, debit or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, or any credit card accepted by the Discover Network such as Discover, China Union Pay, Diners, and JCB).
- Payment of remaining charges by credit card can only be done online through myuh.hawaii.edu.
- Accepted forms of payment when paying remaining charges in person are cash, check and debit card.
- Rent and meal plan charges and payments will be posted to the resident's university account (myuh.hawaii.edu).
- Detailed payment information will be made available upon assignment.
Refund and Contract Cancellation Terms
Prior to Hall Opening or Start of Contract
- A minimum $150 cancellation penalty will be assessed for all contract terminations received after acceptance of the assignment.
- Rent payments will be subject to a refund only for emergency situations. Written verification from appropriate sources will be required.
After Hall Opening
- Contract cancellations will result in the assessment of the prorated room cost, plus a cancellation penalty of half of the remaining rent for the contract period.
- Relief from the cancellation penalty will be granted only for the following situations: graduation, financial hardship, emergencies that prohibit living on campus, study abroad placement, academic dismissal or suspension. Pro-rated rent charges will apply.
- Contract cancellations as a result of disciplinary action are not subject to any refund for unused days or meals missed.