Frear Hall offers four (4) unique room types:
|Four (4) bed room, four (4) occupants:||Individual bedrooms (one occupant per room) with shared bathroom facilities amongst those in the unit.|
|Two (2) bed room, four occupants:||Shared bedrooms (2 occupants per room) with shared bathroom facilities amongst those in the unit.|
Two (2) bed room, two (2) occupants:
*only available during the summer
|Individual bedrooms (one occupant per room) with shared bathroom facilities amongst those in the unit.|
|One (1) bed room, one (1) occupant:||Individual bedroom with private bathroom.|
- Game Room w/ pool table, foosball table, and televisions for the big game!
- 2 Lounges
- 5 Study Lounges
- 3 Laundry Rooms
- Individually controlled room air-conditioning
- Swipe card access system for building, room and bedroom
- Private bathrooms in rooms
- ADA rooms
- Secure bike storage
Comprised of four 13-story buildings, each of the towers which make up the Hale Aloha complex are named for the flowers of four of the largest islands in the state. Lehua (Big Island), I’lima (O’ahu), Mokihana (Kauai) and Lokelani (Maui) accommodate freshmen only The Hale Aloha Cafeteria is located within the complex.
The Hale Aloha towers are each named after the official flowers of the four most populous Hawaiian Islands.
- Hale Aloha Lehua was built in 1970; the Lehua is the official flower of Hawaii Island.
- Hale Aloha Ilima was built in 1970; the Ilima is the official flower of the Island of Oahu.
- Hale Aloha Mokihana was built in 1971; the Mokihana is the official flower of the Island of Kauai.
- Hale Aloha Lokelani was built in 1971; the Lokelani is the official flower of the Island of Maui.
- Ilima and Mokihana were taken off‐line for renovation in 2008, and re‐opened in August of 2009.
- Lokelani and Lehua was taken off‐line for renovation in 2009, and re‐opened in August of 2010.
- Floors: 13 floors
- Elevators: 2
- Laundry: Roof top
- Kitchen: Roof top
- Lounges: located on even floors
- Layout: single loaded hallways
- 1 minute to Hale Aloha Cafe