Are you currently living on campus and would like to return to housing in the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016?
Then our annual RENEWAL process if for you. For those unfamiliar with the Renewal process, it allows you the opportunity to select where you will live next fall before leaving for the summer break.
To participate in the Renewal process, you must:
Submit a completed housing application by Sunday, March 15, 2015 11:59pm HST.
The Application Deadline has passed.
Use the “Application for Non-Freshman”
If you are interested in Family and/or Graduate housing please complete the “Family” or “Graduate” application
Pay the housing application fee of $25.00.
Be in good financial and conduct standing to participate.
- Have an individual lottery number. (Details on how to obtain a lottery number will be available shortly.)
Lottery selection: Listed below are some important things you need to know about lottery selection.
- LOTTERY SELECTION DATES: Monday, March 30th through Thursday, April 2nd 8:00am to 4:00pm
- LOCATION: Student Housing Services (located in Frear Hall)
- WHAT YOU NEED: Student ID (no driver's licenses will be accepted)
- HOW IT WORKS: Pull a number from a box. A sticker with that same number will be placed on your student ID. Based on that number, you will need to attend Renewal Night (more information on dates/times will be given at a later time).
- WHO MUST PULL A LOTTERY NUMBER: All participants MUST pull a lottery number. If you are a self-formed group, all participants in the group must pull a number.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND: You MUST have a substitute pick a number for you during one of the lottery selection dates. You must fill out a SUBSTITUTE FORM (PDF)  and your substitute must bring the completed form along with YOUR student ID to the SHS office at the time of lottery selection. NOTE: If your substitute does not have your student ID, they will not be allowed to select a lottery number for you.
IMPORTANT RENEWAL DATES
Application Deadline: March 15, 2015 by 11:59pm HST
Lottery Dates: March 30 through April 2, 2015
**ALL students who have completed a renewal housing application will be required to pull a lottery number on one of these dates!**
Renewal Dates: April 9, 10, 11
(Renewal times will be released at a later date)