Summer 2018 Rates
All housing applicants must submit a $25 non refundable application fee. Applications received without this fee will not be processed.
All costs listed are for one occupant only.
Summer Session I
May 19, 2018 - June 30, 2018
Summer Session II
June 30, 2018 - August 10, 2018
Summer Session III
May 19, 2018 - August 10, 2018
May 19, 2018 - August 10, 2018
|Double Occupancy||$ 973.00||$ 950.00||$ 1,922.00||$ 23.16 /night|
Rates do not include a security deposit. A security deposit of $100 is collected with the initial payment and is refunded, less any outstanding charges, at the conclusion of the contract.
Varied Term is for residents who are taking course(s) with varied dates that do not fit within the regular summer sessions.
Payment and Financial Terms and Conditions
- Students who have been assigned will be notified via UH email.
- Students who have been assigned will receive information regarding their hall and room type assignment, the date when their payment is required, and a housing contract.
- Payments should not be sent until a housing offer has been made.
- All housing applicants must successfully submit a $25 non-refundable application fee. Applications received without this fee will not be processed.
- Summer Housing contract, invoice and housing payment signifies acceptance of summer housing assignment and meal plan.
- Acceptance of the student housing offer signifies consent to, and acceptance of all policies and procedures governing residence, including financial liability.
- Payments submitted will be applied to all rent, contract termination penalties, disciplinary fines, damage charges incurred during residency and any other outstanding University obligations.
- Accepted forms of payment for the application fee and initial housing deposit are cash, check, debit or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, or any credit card accepted by the Discover Network such as Discover, Union Pay, Diners Club, and JCB).
- Payment of remaining charges by credit card can only be done online through myuh.hawaii.edu.
- Accepted forms of payment when paying remaining charges in person are cash, check and debit card.
- Rent and meal plan charges and payments will be posted to the resident's university account (myuh.hawaii.edu).
- Detailed payment information will be made available upon assignment.
Refund and Contract Cancellation Terms
Prior to Hall Opening or Start of Contract
- A minimum $300 cancellation penalty will be assessed for all contract terminations received after acceptance of the assignment.
- A notification of a contract cancellation must be received in writing.
- Rent payments will be subject to a refund only for emergency situations. Written verification from appropriate sources will be required.
After Hall Opening
- Contract cancellations will result in the assessment of the prorated room cost, plus a cancellation penalty of 60% of the remaining rent for the contract period.
- Relief from the cancellation penalty will be granted only for the following situations: graduation, financial hardship, emergencies that prohibit living on campus, study abroad placement, academic dismissal or suspension. Pro-rated rent charges will apply.
- Contract cancellations as a result of disciplinary action are not subject to any refund for unused days or meals missed.