University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Student Housing Services

Latest News and Updates:

  • Interested in a Hall or Room Transfer? (January 12, 2018)

Are you interested in a hall or room transfer? The ​Spring 2018 open transfer period begins on Tuesday, January 16th and will continue through Friday, February 2nd..

Please note, you are no longer required to meet with your RD or ARD to initiate a transfer request during the open transfer​ ​period. Simply download the form (see link below), fill out completely, then submit to the Student Housing Office. ALL TRANSFER FORMS MUST BE TURNED IN TO THE STUDENT HOUSING SERVICES OFFICE IN PERSON. We will not be accepting any forms that are submitted through email, file drop website or fax.  All transfer requests will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis and is based on space availability.

All residents must fill out their own individual transfer request form. For residents wanting to transfer with another person o​r in a group, all completed forms must have identical requests and be submitted together.

Should your transfer request be accommodated, you will receive a transfer confirmation to your ​UH email. A move date and time will be scheduled for you and your account will be adjusted accordingly. You will be responsible for paying any rent increases and meal plan charges, resulting from your transfer request.

If you should have any questions, please contact Student Housing Services. ​​




  • Cable TV Service (6/23/2016)

As a result of student feedback and analysis of data usage, Student Housing is no longer providing cable television service to our residents. Our current focus is to upgrade the network connectivity within our residential community by increasing the available bandwidth to all residents.

While we are certain that this change will benefit the majority of our residents, we understand that some residents will be disappointed. Our ResNet support team may be able to assist you with alternative suggestions to watch your favorite programming. They may be contacted by calling 956-6800.

  • Expecting a Refund (security deposit, etc..)? (May 7, 2015)

Please be sure that your mailing address listed in your MyUH account is current at all times. Incorrect or old mailing addresses account for most of the undeliverable mail that the university receives. Update your information. Remember to update your mailing address on your MyUH account. This will ensure that refund checks are sent to your correct address. Note that mailing addresses which do not include apartment numbers (if applicable), will not be delivered by the postal service. If you have a US bank checking or savings account, refunds can be deposited directly into your account via eRefund. Sign up for eRefund through your MyUH account.

  • Pupukahi i holomua! (By working together, we make progress!)

Work with us!  Click here to apply