Student Housing Renewal Application for the 2014-2015 Academic Year
AY 2014-2015 Second Chance Housing Renewal
Did you forget to pick a lottery number or come to your Renewal night? If so, Student Housing is giving you another chance to choose your room for next year!
Second Chance Renewal will be taking place Tuesday, April 15 through Thursday, April 17 between 8:00am and 4:30pm in the Student Housing Office located in Frear Hall!
In order to participate you must meet the following guidelines :
- Completed a Fall 2014 housing application by March 14
- Paid the $25 application fee by March 17
- Be a current Spring 2014 resident
- Be in good financial and judicial standing
- Have not already gone through this years Renewal process
If you meet these qualifications and would like to participate in Second Chance Renewal, you will need to:
Pull a lottery number April 15 between 8:00am and 4:30pm
- NOTE: If you already have a lottery number, you will need to choose another as that one is now void.
- Select your housing on Wednesday, April 16 and Thursday, April 17 between 8:00am and 4:30pm.
This will be your final chance at participating in the Renewal process. After this time, you will be assigned with new residents.
Cannot Make it to Second Chance Renewal?
If you are unable to participate in Second Chance Renewal during the dates and times above, you must do ALL of the following:
- Download substitute form. Click here.
- Must authorize an individual on the form to pick a room for you.
- Must provide your student ID (with lottery # sticker) to designated individual
Second Chance Renewal Lottery Selection Dates and Times
|Lottery #||Time||Self Formed Groups|
|Wednesday||1-200||8:00 - 10:00|
|16-Apr||4 & 3|
|200-400||10:00 - 12:00|
|1-50||1:00 - 2:30|
|51-100||2:30 - 4:00|
|Thursday||101-175||8:00 - 10:00|
|176-250||10:00 - 12:00|
|251-325||1:00 - 3:00|
|326-400||3:00 - 4:30|