Apply & Pay
In order to reserve a room in conference housing, you must complete and return the conference housing application. A two-night minimum stay is required for all Conference Housing applicants.
You may return the application via
2569 Dole Street,
Honolulu, HI 96822-2328
Note: The application that is used for conference housing is a generic form in which we provide to both individuals and/or groups.
Confirmation & Payment
Please fill out the appropriate spaces that apply only to you. After completion of the application, our office will confirm your reservations by sending you a contract that will outline your costs only for your rent NOT for meals.
Methods of Payment:
We require that payment due dates be followed according to the payment outlines in the conference contract. The following are acceptable methods of payment:
- Credit Card - A credit card form with the cardholder's signature must be faxed back to our office: (808) 956-5995 Credit Card Form Download Note: All our faxes are secured and monitored - our office will confirm that we receive all credit card faxes.
- Check - Personal checks or group/organization checks accepted. Payable to: University of Hawaii Student Housing.
- Money Order - International Postal Money Order. Note: This is the most common method of payment from international groups and/or individuals.
- Requisitions - For University of Hawaii departments only, requisitions can be sent in advance of stay, an invoice will be sent along with a contract once a requisition is received. Please contact our office before proceeding. Note: If you are a UHM department and would like to request a JV, please contact our office in advance.
- Cash - Cash is only received if arrangements are made within 2-3 days before check-in and is received only upon arrival. Please contact our office in advance if paying by cash.
If there is a question or concern about a conference payment, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 956-7436.