Welcome to Student Housing Services
at the University of Hawaii at Manoa!


Education Transformed!

  • Learning and Community
  • Build Lasting Friendships
  • Leadership Opportunities
  • Comfortable and Affordable Living for Students
  • Gateway to Memories and Invaluable Experiences
  • Residential Living Programs Foster Student Involvement

Apply Now!


Academic Year 2014-2015



Latest News and Updates:

  • Fall 2014 Zone 22 Parking Passes Information, Click here.
  • If you have not yet been assigned for the Academic Year 2014 - 2015, please continue to check your UH email address.  Assigning for Fall 2014 will continue throughout the summer.
  • Important Campus Information about email phishing
  • Please be sure that your mailing address listed in your MyUH account is current at all times. Incorrect or old mailing addresses account for most of the undeliverable mail that the university receives. For information on how to change your mailing or permanent address, visit Update Your Information.