Requirements for the History Minor

The minor requires the successful completion with a grade of C or better of 15 credit hours of upper-division history courses (history courses 300 level or higher).

How to Declare History as Your Minor

Fill out the Verification of Academic Minor Form (PDF)* and bring it to the Undergraduate Coordinator or the History Office (SAK A-203) for verification and signature. Be sure to do this before graduation! Forms are also available in the History Office.

*Students whose primary major is in the College of Social Sciences must use the ACCESS Minor/Certificate Requirements Form instead.