Steps to Getting Your Degree in History
1) download the Colleges of Arts & Sciences Declaration of Major form (also available from QLC113 or History Office, SAK A203)
2) meet with Dr. Liam Kelley, our undergraduate advisor: choose your focus area and be assigned an advisor in that area
3) fulfill your general requirements - download a sample plan
4) fulfill your major requirements
5) complete a mandatory online GRAD Session provided by CASSAS at least 2 semesters before you intend to graduate. This online session will instruct you to fill out a Goldenrod Form and have it signed by your major advisor.
(Updated: June 2013)