The Hawaii Accounting Research Conference (HARC) has secured 40 rooms and apartments on campus at Lincoln Hall:
The reservation is only available from January 1, 2019 to January 7, 2019.
5 Lincoln Hall 1 bedroom with Kitchen rooms at $85 per night, per room (sold out)
5 Lincoln Hall Corner Studios at $73 per night, per room (sold out)
30 Lincoln Hall Standard Studio rooms at $59 per night, per room (sold out)
*10 of the standard studio rooms are only available from January 2, 2019 to January 6, 2019
- The rooms can be reserved only through HARC and only after the registration has been submitted and fully paid. Given the limited number of these rooms/apartments, we expect that they will be sold out by mid-October, so we encourage you to reserve the rooms/apartments as soon as possible.
- Your room is reserved only when you receive an acknowledgement from HARC. If you do not receive a confirmation within one week of your request, please email us again (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request a confirmation. Room cancellation must be received by October 25, 2018, to avoid cancellation charges.
- Visitors pay their room charges upon check-in. Mastercard, Visa, traveler’s checks and personal checks (in US dollars) are accepted. Personal checks must be payable to the East-West Center and be for the exact amount only. Third party checks are not accepted.
- To get to Lincoln Hall (1821 East-West Road), you may either catch a taxi or door to door airport shuttle.
- You will need to present your ID at check-in and pay for entire cost of your stay by cash, a major credit card (except American Express), and/or travelers checks.
- Lincoln Hall Front Desk is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
- If the Front Desk is closed, please go to Hale Manoa dormitory (less than a block south of Lincoln Hall in the same street: 1711 East-West Rd) to check-in. You will receive the room key there .
- To enter Lincoln Hall after 8:00 p.m., please enter through the side glass doors using your room key.
- You must have a parking pass to park at the University. If you have requested parking passes, you will be able to collect them at registration desk. Parking passes are zoned. The university provided us parking pass for Zones 2 and 3. Please see the map for parking zones.
For more housing options, please check out Airbnb or other housing websites.