Please read through the following instructions before submitting your paper.
- Paper Preparation
- Please prepare your initial paper using the APA style or Chicago style
- Please do not list authors’ names on the paper submission as we use a double-blind paper evaluation process
- Be sure the paper contains original material. Papers should not have been published previously
- Please submit your paper as a PDF to EasyChair
- The paper submission deadline is August 31, 2019
- Submit the paper(s) to only one track. Submissions to more than one track may lead to rejection by both tracks
- Acceptance/rejection notifications will be sent out by September 29, 2019
- Please contact us at email@example.com immediately if you don’t receive your notification by October 1, 2019
- Revisions: In rare cases, a paper may require revisions for final consideration. In such cases:
- Please resubmit the revised paper to EasyChair by October 10, 2019
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t received a decision regarding the revised paper by October 21, 2019
Each author of concurrent papers will have 20 minutes for presentation, which is followed by 10 minutes of discussion and 5 minutes of Q&A. However, moderators and/or track chairs may adjust this allocation as they see appropriate.
Each author of plenary sessions will have 35 minutes for presentation, followed by 15 minutes for discussant and 5 minutes for questions and answers.
HARC will provide two 24″ X 48″ areas and necessary pins to display posters. Therefore, each paper will have equivalent to 48″ X 48″ (1.22 X 1.22 meters) area to use. Each person will also be assigned a table and two chairs.
Submissions may address any accounting topics, including, but not limited to:
Accounting Information Systems
Management Accounting: Executive Compensation/Corporate Governance
Management Accounting: Cost Behavior and Other Management Accounting Issues
International Accounting (Including IFRS)
Financial: Stock Analysts
Financial: Determinants and Consequences of Financial Reporting Quality
Financial: Labor Unions/Political Connections/Equity Valuation
Financial: Earnings Management/Earnings Smoothing
Financial: Debt Market Research (Including Credit Ratings/Debt Contracts)
Financial: Investor Relations/Regulations/Regulators
Financial: Pension Accounting
Financial: Fair Value Accounting/Intangible Assets/Innovations
Other Accounting Issues