- Build and strengthen partnerships with community providers/leaders in Hawai`i who work with Native Hawaiian Elders
- Strengthen partnerships with community providers/leaders in Hawai`i who work with Native Hawaiian elders.
- Provide technical assistance to organizations serving Native Hawaiian elders.
- Serve as a focal point and resource on trends and issues related to long-term care for Native Hawaiian elders.
- Conduct needs assessments and research on Native Hawaiian elder needs to help articulate patterns and preferences for long-term care.
- Disseminate knowledge and information on Native Hawaiian elders with relevant organizations, Native Hawaiian and gerontology communities, other educational institutions, and professionals working with Native Hawaiian elders.
- Engage in collaborative projects with the other National Resource Centers on Older American Indians and Alaska Natives.