Food Services is a self-funded program responsible for the daily operations of the food service vendors on campus, except for those vendors located in areas administered by Student Affairs (Campus Center, Hemenway Hall, and Student Housing). Food Services is also responsible for the campus-wide vending program and Athletics Concessions.
Food Services strives to satisfy the nutritional needs of the University community by providing choices of products at the lowest possible cost that are high in quality, and with the best possible service. The Food Services department is part of Auxiliary Services, which is under the umbrella of Campus Services.
Click here for a map of our vendor locations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I had a problem with a vending machine. How can I get a refund?
- Does Food Services or its vendors have jobs available for students?
- I am looking for more information and/or hours for a vendor located in Campus Center or Student Housing. Why can't I find it on this site? Where can I find the information?
- Where can I find information regarding meal plans?
- How do I become a Food Services vendor?
- My club/organization wants to have a fundraiser that involves the sale of food. What do we need to do?
- I am trying to get in touch with a campus vendor. Do you have a campus contact number for them?
- How does my organization advertise at Paradise Palms Café?
- May I rent your facility for my special event?