Aloha! This site provides a list of resources for our retired faculty and staff to remain active and connected to the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa. We have a great appreciation for the dedicated service of our members – they enable us to create a positive future and for that we are most grateful. Please continue to check back for updates on upcoming events and gatherings.
Chancellor Hinshaw's message to our retirees.
To update your mailing information, please email: email@example.com.
- Campus Events Calendar - www.hawaii.edu/calendar/manoa
- Department of Music Event Calendar - www.hawaii.edu/uhmmusic/events/schedule.htm
- Mānoa Arts & Minds - manoa.hawaii.edu/chancellor/arts_minds/index.html
- UH Athletics - www.hawaiiathletics.com/index.aspx
- Enroll in Free Courses (Osher Lifelong Institute) - www.all.hawaii.edu
- Keeping your UH Email Account - www.hawaii.edu/askus/933
- Using the Library - library.manoa.hawaii.edu
- Faculty Retirees Association University of Hawaʻii at Mānoa (FRAUHM) – http://www.frauhm.org
- UH Alumni Association - uhalumni.org/s/1220/start.aspx
- UH Foundation - www.uhfoundation.org
- Mānoa Parents & ʻOhana - www.uhm.hawaii.edu/ohana