The following are examples of emergency situations that can/should be called into the Work Coordination Center:
The Work Coordination Center services all colleges and departments for the entire Manoa Campus. We ask
for your cooperation in determining the severity of your situation before calling in an emergency request.
- Air Conditioning outages that affect certain electronic equipment
- Lights out/flickering/humming, ballasts
- Leaky toilets and faucets
- Roof leaks on rainy days
- Elevator Repair
- Other repairs in which there exists a potential and/or actual risk to health and safety of personnel,
or disruptions to security and/or regular operations.
To report emergency work requests:
- Call 956-7134 (between the hours of 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays)
- Call 956-6911 (Campus Security, after regular business hours)