How To Apply

We're glad that you're interested in becoming a Dance Major!

You can declare a BA major in dance on your university application. If you are presently a student at UHM and intend to change, add, or declare a major in dance, you will need to complete a "Declaration of Major" Form. Please work directly with the Dance undergraduate advisor to facilitate your declaration form.

See the following websites for more information: