How to Apply

If you are a student in CTAHR or enrolled in another major at UHM, please contact the Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences undergraduate advisors about transferring to Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences.

All others should contact the Admissions and Records Office. Your admission into the Bachelor program in Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences can coincide with your admission into the University. You can get an application form and related information from:

University of Hawaii at Mānoa
Office of Admissions

2600 Campus Road, QLC 001
Honolulu, HI 96822
Honolulu, Hawaii 96822-2279

Phone: (808) 956-8975
or (800) 823-9771 within USA
(808) 956-7943 for Text (V/T)

Fax: (808) 956-4148